Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Candle Shed Effect! Ya just have to come see us in person to get the whole real effect!

Antiques, the strange to rock inspired Katydid shirts & handbags

Lots O rockin shirts!

Pink:/

Hats & skulls and more hats & skulls...

Lookin left down the first hall inside the shop are soy candles & Hot Hunks for your warmers.
Right- everything else!
Lookin the other direction down that same hall.

My favorite "This Bitch Rocks" Burnout Tees! They come in black & light pink.

Cool creepy concrete garden stake!


Me (left) and my M-town IOWA homies out doin what we do!


A start to my never ending sleeve... Tribute to my husband Matt who lost his battle with brain cancer at 36 yrs old in 2007.  I have a lot more happy memories to add past & present...

No comments:

Post a Comment